TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020 – Download TS ICET Exam Hall Tickets Online, Download TS ICET Admit Cards
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020 : Kakatiya University, Warangal is going distribute the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020 for all eligible candidates. Those who have registered for the TS ICET 2020 must download the Hall Ticket when the Authority is released from the Official Website. Candidates can download their TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020 by using their registration number and date of birth. The examination authority has uploaded their hall tickets for registered applicants in online. So candidates will have to get their hall tickets in online at official website. We are Providing the details of Hall Ticket Download procedure from the official website and Exam Dates in given below. Stay with us for more updated news.
Important Dates of TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020
|Name of the Examination||Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||Kakatiya University Warangal on behalf of TSCHE|
|Date of Examination||May 2020|
|Release of Hall Tickets||April 2020|
|Answer Key Available On||May 2020|
|Results Declaration Date||May 2020|
|Counselling Date||June 2020|
TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket Download@icet.tsche.ac.in
Kakatiya University, Warangal conducting the Telangana ICET Exam in every year. Candidates who are searching for TS ICET Hall Ticket they can download their Hall Ticket s through the official website. Exam Conducting Authority will release the Hall Ticket through the official website and Hall Tickets will not be sent by post. It can be available on online only. The applicant should check their details and make sure that the information is correct before attending the exam. If you see mistakes on your TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020, you should immediately report to the authorities and correct them before the examinations.
Details Present on your TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020
We are providing the basic details on your TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020 in below. Examination center details, Date and timing of the Exam. General instructions to the Candidates.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Father Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Examination Center / Venue
- Timing of Examination
- Instructions to the Students
Carry the documents to Exam hall
Candidates must necessarily have the following documents in the exam hall, otherwise the candidates are not allowed to appear the exam.
TS ICET Hall Ticket
Any one of the following Photo ID proof in original
- Aadhaar card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any other valid identity proof
How to Download TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates can follow these simple steps to download the TS ICET Hall Ticket through the official website. Otherwise we are Provided the Hall Ticket download link directly in below. Candidate may get the Hall Ticket click the link directly.
➦ Students can visit the official website.
➦ Search for “Hall Ticket Download” link in the home page and click on it.
➦ Enter Your Registration Number and Date of Birth in provided fields.
➦ Now Click on the submit button.
➦ TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020 will display on your screen in new window.
➦ Save in your computer and Take print out in future reference.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to carry Hall Ticket on the day of TS ICET exam.
- Candidates should check all the instruction written on the Hall Ticket thoroughly.
- Candidates have to bring one original photo id proof along with the Hall Ticket on the day of the examination.
- No, electronic devices will be allowed to carry on the day of the examination center.
- Without Hall Ticket candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
The examination authority has provided examination pattern and some instructions to candidates in earlier. Here is the exam pattern, candidate must the know the details of exam.
- Mode : Exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer based Test)
- Questions Type : All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Language : Exam will be conducted in English & Telugu Languages
- Time Duration : Exam duration will be 150 minutes
- Exam Session : Exam will be conducted in two sessions (Morning and Afternoon)
- No of Sections : Exam will be conducted in three Sections.
- No of Questions : The question paper contains a total of 200 questions
- Marking Scheme : Each correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- Negative Marking : There will be no negative marks for wrong answers.
|Sections||Topics||Number of Questions|
|Section A||Data Proficiency||20|
|Section B||Arithmetic Ability||35|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
TS ICET 2020 Exam will be held at the following given centers.
TS ICET Answer Key
TS ICET 2020 Answer Key will be available on first week of May 2020 tentatively. Kakatiya University, Warangal is release the official TS ICET Answer Key 2020 with solutions on their official website through online mode. Answer Key will be available in pdf format. Candidates can find out how many marks they get, they can check out the answer key. There will also an objection form for making objection against a preliminary key.
TS ICET Results 2020
TS ICET Results 2020 will be declared in June 2020 Tentatively. We know that TS ICET exam are not yet conducted. But after completion of the exam the answer key is available on it’s official website. Candidates can find out how many marks they get, they can check out the answer key. After a few days of completion of the TS ICET exam, results will be available on it’s official website. We will update the complete details if the Result date is Changed so candidates can continue to visit our page for more updated news.
TS ICET 2020 Counselling/Seat Allotment
TS ICET Admission Process is conducted based on the rank list. The students are invited to colleges for the counselling process. Registration occurs only once during the counseling process and Seat allotment will be based on overall performance of Entrance examination. Finally, students pay the applicable fees in this process and confirm their admission.
Important documents required for TS ICET 2020 Counselling
- 10th Class Mark Sheet / Certificate.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet / Certificate.
- Graduate Mark Sheet / Certificate.
- TS ICET 2020 Rank Card.
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Community certificate (if applicable)
- Reservation certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional admission letter
- Fee receipt of counseling process.