TS ECET Exam Date 2020 – TS ECET Application form,Notification, TS ECET 2020 Eligibility
TS ECET 2020 : Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) for admission into various diploma courses(CSE/ECE//EEE/MEC) in engineering & technology colleges in Telangana state.Interested candidates can apply online only.Applicant have to fill the Online Application and pay registration fee through the official website.Here we are providing TS ECET 2018 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay with us for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for TS ECET 2020
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
Candidate should be citizen of India
Candidate must have passed 3 years diploma or BSC (Maths) from recognized institution.
TS ECET 2020 Important Dates
|Issue of notification||March 2020|
|Application starts on||March 2020|
|Last date for Apply Online||April 2020|
|Application correction||April 2020|
|Last date to Apply with Rs.500/- late fee||April 2020|
|Last date to Apply with Rs.1000/- late fee||April 2020|
|Last date to Apply with Rs.5000/- late fee||April 2020|
|Hall Ticket Download||May 2020|
|TS ECET 2020 Exam Date||May 2020|
|Answer key||May 2020|
TS ECET 2020 Online Application@ecet.tsche.ac.in
The examination authority will provide the Online Application form at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill theTS ECET Online Application form with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination hall ticket number,course, and other details.But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
Steps to Apply Online for TS ECET 2020
- Visit official website
- Select “Apply Online ” link
- Pay the application fee
- Then Fill the Online Application form
- Up load images of photo,signature in required format
- Take print out for future reference
TS ECET 2020 Exam Pattern
The examination authority has provided examination pattern and some instructions to candidates in earlier. Here is the exam pattern, candidate must the know the details of exam.
- Mode : Exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test)
- Questions Type : All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Sections : Exam will be conducted in 2 sections
- Language : Exam will be conducted in English Language Only
- Time Duration : Exam duration will be 3 Hours
- No of Questions : The question paper contains a total of 120 questions
- Marking Scheme : Each correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- Negative Marking : There will be no negative marks for wrong answers.
For Diploma Holders
|Engineering Subjects (Separate for each Branch)||100|
For Pharmacy Courses
For B.Sc (Mathematics)
TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket
TS ECET 2020 Hall Tickets available from official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. Exam conducting authority will release the hall tickets in 20 days before the examination. Candidate can Download the Hall Ticket before the exam and carry to the examination hall and other important documents. Without Hall Ticket you are not allow to write the exam. We know that TS ECET 2020 exam date are not yet declared. We will update the details when the Exam date is finalized so candidates can continue to visit our page for more updated news.
How to Download TS ECET Hall Ticket
- Visit official website
- Search TS ECET Hall Ticket download tab
- Click on it
- Download it and take Print Out
TS ECET Results 2020
TS ECET Results 2020 will be declared in the month of may 2020. We know that TS ECET exam are not yet conducted. But after completion of the exam the answer key is available on it’s official website. Candidates can find out how many marks they get, they can check out the answer key. After a few days of completion of the TS ECET exam, results will be available on it’s official website. We will update the complete details when the Result date is finalized so candidates can continue to visit our page for more updated news.
TS ECET 2020 Admission Process
TS ECET Counseling is conducted based on the merit list. The students are invited to colleges for the counseling process. Now, candidates need to pay the counseling fee at the time of Counselling. Registration occurs only once during the counseling process and Seat allotment will be based on overall performance of Entrance examination. Finally, students pay the applicable fees in this process and confirm their admission. These are the documents required at the time of admission.
- TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Qualifying examination certificates
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Community certificate (if applicable)
- Reservation certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Passport sized photographs